Friday, April 15, 2011

RetroCosmos ported to Android

I finally finished to port my new game RetroCosmos to Android! In adition to the standard space invaders features of the Symbian version, the android version features cool vintage sounds I made with my old analog synthesizer (Roland SH-101) as well as a techno music background (also composed by myself!).

For those who don't own a compatible phone, I just uploaded a youtube video:

On the development side, it was quite fun to use Java again after some years of Qt/C++ and I was quite impressed by the Android SDK, even though Eclipse feels like a regression after using QtCreator for years.

The game is now available for free on the Android Market.

Follow this link for more info on retrocosmos space invaders.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment